Here are the simple steps you need to follow to build a virtual content empire to display your adsense ads on. When you're running a website, whoever is surfing it is staring at the screen but where? One of the biggest questions for website owners and adsense publishers is discovering where their website visitors are going to be looking when they arrive at their website.
For more details go to google.com/adsense. This page will reveal the answer to this often asked question and explain the trick to adsense ad placement for the highest adsense ctr.
"Where are the user's eyes looking?" Where do your eyes go when you read articles on the Web? What do you notice and what do you miss? Well, we've got some answers for you, because this topic has been studied. Turns out that the upper left quarter of the screen gets the most attention, according to the Eyetrack III research of The Poynter Institute, the Estlow Center for Journalism & New Media, and Eyetools. But that's not all. There's more to it than that.
1. Pick a domain name - this requires some thought, since even though it's not as critical as it used to be to have a catchy domain name, it still matters to some users. Once you've picked one, check with a domain reseller to see if it's available. If your favorite choice isn't available, consider being flexible and having it in .net, .biz, .org, or some other form.
2. Buy the domain name. If you find a really good domain name buy it quick. I've delayed buying a domain for 24 hours only to find it gone.
3. Get web hosting. You'll want to shop around on this one, since prices and services and terms & conditions vary greatly.
4. Set up your new domain, including your e-mail addresses.
5. Design your site, and start building pages. ( Check the video below! )
6. Get some content. If you don't want to write it yourself. You can also go to www.youradsenseprofit.com. If you want to hire a ghostwriter then look at Elance or postings in forums such as Digital Point and the Warrior Forum.
7. Use programs such as Article Site Builder to automatically build your article sites.
8. Look for some good RSS feeds to be automatically added to your websites.
9. Sign up with Google Adsense.
10. Update your content at least once a week.
11. Check your mailbox for Google Adsense checks.
Setting up a virtual empire of adsense content sites does take some time and effort. However, each site you create is building passive income for your and your family. Of course, if money is not an option you can easily hire people to put the whole site together for you.